Wednesday 3 June 2020

powerful paragraph lost


For a few days we have been learning about 
similes and metaphors.We have a photo to describe and think deeply about it.







                                                                                     
                                                                                   As I walked through the forest the trees creaked                                                                                       and ruselled the ground is as wet as a wet                                                                                                 sponge. The trees are horizontal and mouldy.As                                                                                        I felt the air and  swayed my cold arms I felt                                                                                           relaxed.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dallas I really like your paragraph keep up the good work from Liam chirp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dallas,
    Great blog post. You explained what you did and I really enjoyed reading your powerful paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dallas i like how you did your powerful paragraph post. I really liked reading your blog Dallas keep the work up Dallas never give up just keep working.

    ReplyDelete